If you want to make it as an actor, you'll need to get the parts. So the first step on the road to fame is impressing the casting director.
You Will Need
* A cover letter
* A resume
* A headshot
* Your acting reel
* Custom stationery (optional)
* A mini headshot postcard (optional)
* A video camera (optional)
Set yourself apart from the crowd by having custom stationery made—or make it yourself. If you're hoping to meet the casting director without an audition, drop off your materials in person. At the very least, you might get in good with her assistant. Don't end the scene yourself, even if you're done with the dialogue. Stay in the moment until you're told that it's over.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades