A lot of you probably don't know what a boffer is. That means a lot of you probably don't know what LARPing is either. Well, get your head out of your *** an listen up...
This video tutorial by the Knights of Gray will show you the ten basic strikes and movements when fighting against your live action role-playing opponent. These ten basic foam boffer sword strikes are based on the body; left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, left torso, right torso, thrusts, head, and groin.
If you don't know how to fight with a boffer weapon, then this is the first place you should be looking. You'll also see in this video the ten basic blocks for the ten basic strikes that will improve your stats at the next LARP event.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades